|William at Leonetti during Spring Release Weekend 2010.|
I had a spectacular time in Walla Walla during last years Spring Release Weekend. While I cannot attend this year, if you are going, then I hope these links help you make the most of your time. Walla Walla has over 100 wineries, many will be open for tasting this weekend. I suggest you download a copy of the Event Brochure before you head out. Be safe and have fun.
1. Walla Walla Valley Wine Region. They have a .pdf of the participating wineries, locations, hours, etc. I'd print out a copy to take with, or transfer a copy to your iPad.
2. My Favorite Walla Walla Wines at Taste Washington Seattle. This is by no means a definitive list.
3. Walla Walla Wine Incubators. There are five wineries located at the Incubators near the airport. Well worth the visit.
4. Ruby Ruth Rose' Walla Walla Wonderful. I really enjoyed the Adamant Cellars wines.
5. Garrison Creek Cellars. If you can arrange a visit in advance, you will be very pleased with these wines.
6. Walla Walla Wonder - Kontos Cellars. Located at the Wine Incubator, a don't miss winery.
7. 2006 Boomtown Syrah. Made by Dusted Valley - love, love their Syrah.
8. àMaurice Cellars Anna Schafer. This winemaker is receiving accolades and a lot of well earned respect.
9. Buty and L'ecole 41 Semillon Panel. Some video clips to get you focused on two must visit Walla Walla wineries.
Let me know if you went and which wines you enjoyed!
William, Wild 4 Washington Wine