Join us Thursday, February 6th at 8:00 pm EST/5:00 pm PST for our first virtual tasting podcast of the Terra Blanca Arch Terrace Red Mountain 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon.
Taste with us live - here's the link to the show.
In partnership with Minstrel and Muse Audio Art Magazine - we are hosting a live virtual wine tasting. This will be the first of many wine tastings hosted by Minstrel and Muse. Grab a bottle of the featured wine and taste along with Linda of Minstrel and Muse and William of Wild 4 Washington Wine. If you cannot join us for the live tasting, you can always taste along with our recorded podcast show.
|Taste this wine online with us on February 6th.|
You are invited to join us as we open and taste this wine. Winemaker Keith Pilgrim will join us in introducing his 2009 Red Mountain Washington wine. We will use #winemuse on twitter for sharing comments and feedback about the wine.
If you cannot find this wine locally, you can purchase direct from Amazon.com via the following link: 2009 Terra Blanca Winery Arch Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon 750 mL
For tips on how to taste wine you can listen to our podcast ABC's of Wine Tasting show.
About Terra Blanca Vineyard and Winery
Location: Washington State,
AVA: Red Mountain
Owners: Keith and ReNae Pilgrim
Winemaker: Keith Pilgrim
Vineyards: Estate, Red Mountain
Varietals Grown: 45+
Annual Production: Approximately 35,000 cases
Wine Club: Yes
Terra Blanca FAQ:
- Terra Blanca Vineyard and Winery first estate harvest was in 1997.
- Their first wine caves were built in 1997.
- In April 1998 they opened their first tasting room on Red Mountain.
- Today Keith and ReNae Pilgrim are the proud owners of one of the largest privately owned wineries in Washington.
- Their estate Red Mountain vineyards were planted in 1993 and are producing excellent fruit. My personal opinion is that the quality of Terra Blanca wines has noticeably improved, with wonderful concentration and depth to them.
- Arch Terrace is their consumer, retail distributed wine label.
- The most widely available wines are the Arch Terrace Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
Terra Blanca wines are now speaking to me. As I tell my friends, and as I'm telling you, "That's the kind of wine I want to drink."
Terra Blanca Vineyard and Winery
Office hours, Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
34715 N. DeMoss Rd.
Benton City, WA 99320
Winery: (509) 588.6082
Tasting Room: open 7 days a week.
|Virtual wine tasting.|
When you taste wine "virtually" it means that you are tasting with a group of people online. The group tastes the same wine, often at the same time and share their thoughts about the wine via twitter. It is a terrific way to learn about wine and enhance the appreciation of wine. You can listen to our wine show podcast live as we taste or you can playback the recorded podcast and taste that way. We often use tools like twitter to tweet with each other and share photos and comments. William of Wild 4 Washington Wine has participated in numerous virtual wine tastings. Follow along using #winemuse
- Virtual Wine Tasting 101 by our friends at 12th Wine.
- Help improve our show content survey questions.