Taking a breather today to index my posts for the month of March.
March was Washington Wine Month, which culminated with Taste Washington on the last weekend. I was able to attend the Grand Tasting on Sunday and also attended a wine seminar on the Columbia Gorge Saturday. A standout event and what I believe is the best wine event for the money, period. Give me some time to catch up with my writing commitments and I will share some 2015 Taste Washington takeaways.
It's only the first week of April, and I already have multiple wine tastings experiences to share with you. A gorgeous Walla Walla Carmenere vertical tasting last Friday and Monday a lovely wine luncheon with Arnaud Saget of Saget La Perriere, Pouilly sur Loire, France. A wonderful start of the month.
* EVENT: Spring Barrel Tasting Weekend April 24 - 26
This month is Spring Barrel Weekend in the Yakima Valley - Spring Barrel Tasting weekend is your chance to get a jump on tasting and purchasing some of the best wines in wine country. A visit to the Valley on this weekend will allow you to sample yet-unfinished wines from the barrel.
Purchase a PREMIER PASS allowing access to exclusive benefits available only during this Spring Barrel Tasting weekend at 40 participating wineries. PREMIER PASS holders will be able to experience a variety of specialty food pairings, library tastings, and tours not available to the public.
Index of Posts March 2015
- Post Index February 2015
- March is Washington State Wine Month
- Visit Prosser, Washington, Where The Story of Washington Wine Began @prosserwine
- Your Wine of the Week from Red Mountain - Fidelitas 2012 4040 Red Wine @FidelitasWines
- ANEW Riesling 2012 a Project by Wendy Stuckey and Chateau Ste. Michelle
- A Special Oregon Pinot Noir with Eastern North Carolina Inspired Ribs #OTBN #winePW 10
- 3 Fabulous Wines of Fabbioli Cellars, Call Me a Fan @FabbioliWines
- A Season for International Expressions of Rosé @pasternakwine
19 March The Wine Muse Podcast
- "Sensory Aspects of Wine and Yeast" Featuring Sonoris Wines and Wyeast Labs
- Wine of the Week - a Personal Favorite Barnard Griffin 2013 Chardonnay @BarnardGriffin
Stay posted for April posts and my Taste Washington 2015 coverage.