Focus on Washington Wine
This is the first time I've made an effort to catalog a month worth of posts. It is as much for my readers as it is for myself. While March is officially "Washington Wine Month" for the month of February, I made an effort to focus solely on Washington wine.
In March I know that I will be covering many different wine regions including Washington.
*Note: Don't forget the largest single-region wine and food event is in March. Taste Washington March 26-29 Seattle. Still time for tickets and hotel reservations.
|Washington State Wine Awards Reception.|
Index of posts February 2015
- 2015 Washington State Wine Awards Winners
- Wine of the Week - Milbrandt Vineyards Brothers Blend 2011 Columbia Valley @milbrandvino
- Valentines Day Celebrations Across Washington
- Review of Barnard Griffin 2012 Merlot @BarnardGriffin
- Wine of the Week - 2011 L'Ecole No. 41 Perigee Seven Hills Vineyard Walla Walla Valley @lecole41
- Recipe for Refueling Romance, Salmon Frittata and Michelle Sparkling Brut Rose' #WinePW 9
- Experience Taste Washington 2015 @TasteWashington
- Sensory Training with Enologist Hillary Sjolund @sonoriswines
- Wine of the Week - Dunham Cellars 2011 Trutina Columbia Valley @dunhamcellars
- Conversations with Friends, "My Favorite Wine" on the Wine Muse Podcast #winemuse plus a review of a'Maurice Cellars Syrah/Grenache
- February Virtual Tasting 2012 Saviah Cellars THE JACK Cabernet Sauvignon @Saviah
- Wine Review of the Adamant Cellars 2012 Bijoux @adamantcellars
Stay posted for March notes and stories.