Wine tasting has been expanded to two days, March 31st and April 1st. Bonus!
It's not too early to buy your tickets now.
If you have never attended Taste Washington Seattle, then you owe it to yourself not to miss it this year. Note, it's not just about the wine, some of the best Seattle restaurants will be serving delicacies to accompany all those amazing Washington wines. Here are links to my previous posts on this event.
- Back from Taste Washington Seattle 2008
- First Notes Taste Washington Seattle 2011
- Back from Taste Washington Seattle 2011
- Shout Outs and Thank You Taste Washington
- 12 Favorites from Walla Walla
- 11 Wine Recommendations
- Favorite Woodinville Wines at Taste Washington
- New Business Cards and Logo (updated)
|The queue waiting to enter Taste Washington Seattle 2011.|
Follow on twitter via #tastewa and @TasteWashington
Hope to see you there,